Alright, let’s go then… <3
- I’m an animê and mangá real fan ♥ this things kinda saved me and I feel it will save me forever
- I’m really quiet at first but, when the person get to know me, well I just don’t shut up :P
- I laugh over the most stupid things, but I can’t help myself
- I’m intelligent actually, but I’m too lazy/don’t like to study hihi
- I really don’t like terror/horror things, like movies or so
- I really like learning other languages and I was learning japanese but I didn’t finish my classes yet
- I L-O-V-E music and sometimes I really think I wouldn’t be able to live without it, and music saved me sometimes
- I went through real hard times and that’s why I try to not make people feel bad or try to harm them (in both meanings of the word) ever ‘cause I know how they would feel and I N-E-V-E-R want anyone to feel like this, like NEVER!
- I have a sister and, since we were kids, we used to throw the defects of each other in the face so, because of that, today, when someone do this to me, I just can’t get angry ‘cause I know how to deal with this things
- I learned how to live with myself and I can tell: it’s not easy, trust me. But I’ve never felt like giving up life or giving up everything, I thought about it before, but I never did. I really do have a lot of problems like everyone else and my life, like everyone else’s life, wasn’t that easy as some people think or might think, but I tried my best and I felt alone all the time so, for me, I did all my changes in life alone, all by my self and still I did it. So, I’m here today, laughing at the most stupid things and trying my best to make everyday of my life be the best one. I also have no regrets and sometimes, if I start thinking “well, if I could do it all again, I think I could change…” and after a giant list, I A-L-W-A-Y-S end up like this: “but, yeah, I think I wouldn’t change nothing and… I think if I had the chace, I would do it all over again without thinking twice”, or, in other words: I regret nothing at all in my life and I think that’s the best feeling ever
Alice in Musicland on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/17QihWV
KINGDOM HEARTS 3 ANNOUNCED
Square Enix and Disney just announced Kingdom Hearts 3 during Sony’s media briefing tonight. A collective wave of “Yes, finally” can still be heard travelling around the internet.